Why book a Painting Party?
*New* Private Parties with Spirit Medium Karen T. Hluchan
Get ready for an enjoyable and enlightening evening of painting, sipping, and learning, as well as participating in a 1-hour gallery reading presented by Karen through a live video stream. After completing the painting and discussion, the evening will be capped off with a 1-hour gallery-style reading in which Karen will bring through loved ones in spirit, which can include people and pets in Heaven, for those in attendance. Even though readings are random and there is no guarantee that you will receive a direct message from the Other Side, it's a fun and entertaining event not to be missed. There will be interesting themes from loved ones coming through and messages within the messages which benefit those in attendance. Give the studio a call, 267-483-5887, for more information.
No It's Fun Art, Not Fine Art!
Painting with a Twist is the most fun party idea in town— you get to BYOB and paint! You can bring any kind of beverages (including alcohol) and snacks. Find out for yourself why we were voted “ Best of Bucks-Mont ” by The Intelligencer!
No Experience Needed
No artistic skill or painting experience are needed. Our artist will guide everyone to paint the same image, so each of your guests will get to take home their own completed work of art. It’s a built-in party favor!
No Extra Costs
There are absolutely no extra costs for hosting an in-studio private party. Everyone pays the same price as our public classes, and there are no hidden party fees. The host may opt to pay for multiple attendees, or attendees may pay for themselves online through your party's web page.
You Get to Pick the Painting
When you host a party, you get to pick the painting from our library of over 12,000 exclusive artworks! Everyone will paint the image you select.
No Mess, No Stress
Hosting a party with us is fun for everyone, including the host! We provide an artist instructor and floor artist, painting materials, aprons, basic party supplies for serving your food and drinks, including: cups, plates, napkins, corkscrews, bottle openers; and a dedicated party management web page with customizable invitations you can print or email. Note: We cannot legally provide ice due to health regulations.
Our doors open 30 minutes prior to your party time, so you may set up, socialize, and open gifts. And 30 minutes after the event to wind down. We take care of the cleanup!
Fun for All Ages & Abilities
There aren’t many activities that children, teens, adults, and senior citizens all have the same amount of fun doing together, but we’ve seen it happen over and over in our painting classes. We can host parties for ages 7–infinity. Painting can also be fun and therapeutic for disabled people; even blind people can have fun painting! (Please call to confirm that we can accommodate your specific disabilities.)
Party Whenever You Want
We can usually party whenever you want to, including mornings, afternoons, and evenings on weekdays and weekends. Use our Request Party form to find out if your desired times are available.
WHAT TYPES OF PARTIES CAN YOU HOST?
If you can invent a reason to party, then we can probably host it! A paint and drink wine party is a fun company team building activity, birthday party, bachelorette party idea, family reunion activity, church group activity, scout activity, graduation party, Meetup group activity idea, holiday party, divorce party, going away party, girls night out, wedding showers, baby showers, field trips, sports team parties, retirement parties, or any other occasion when you want to have a fun time with a big group of people! Your only limitation is that we cannot allow full-scale redecoration of the room, glitter, confetti, or X-rated decorations.
Friends & Family Holiday Parties
If you need a holiday party activity that will entertain adults and kids at the same time, this is it! Your painting party can be as family-friendly or adults-only as you want. Bring whatever you want to eat and drink— you could do a potluck, Christmas cookies, or eggnog and hot chocolate. The host gets to choose whether everyone paints holiday art or everyday art; but either way, everyone will leave this party with their own keepsake (a custom painting!)
Kids’ Birthday Party Idea
Kids love painting at our birthday parties, and parents love not having to clean it up! Painting parties for kids can be booked for during the day. The recommended minimum age to attend is 7. For kids under 12, paintings are limited to our easier, 1.5-hour kids paintings, for which the cost is reduced to $27 per person. If you prefer to choose a painting from our full art library, then our regular adult prices will apply.
If you'd rather paint at your company site, conference center, or other venue; we can probably make it happen! Our on-location events require a minimum of 25 people. The normal per-person painting prices apply, although a flat Transportation Fee will be added. Please give us a call at 267-483-5887 for details, site requirements, and a custom price quote.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PARTY
1. Check your party size: We can host parties from 10–62 people. We have two party rooms, where the maximum capacity in our Main Room is 42 people and the Party Room is 20. Private parties start with a 10-person minimum cost, except for parties on weekends, which have a 12-person minimum. There is no contracts to sign, if the minimum number of people do not pay a week before the party, then the party is automatically opened to the public.
- If you have a smaller group then 10 people, then we recommend inviting your group to join any public class on our Calendar.
2. Request a date and time: Private parties may be scheduled during mornings, afternoons, or evenings on any day of the week. To see if your date and time is available, please complete our online Request Party form, call or text PARTY to our studio number 267-483-5887.
3. Pay the deposit amount equivalent to the cost of 2 people’s seats and is based on the price of the painting you select: 2-hour paintings are $37 per person, 3-hour paintings are $47 per person, and a few specialty paintings cost other amounts that will be quoted upon request. Your deposit will be credited towards your party minimum to pay for 2 people’s seats.
4. Pick your painting: After we receive your deposit, you will be emailed a party management web link to pick your painting from our exclusive library.
5. Invite guests: From your party management page, you can customize invitations for print or email. Please tell guests to arrive 15–30 minutes before your scheduled party time to get set up, pour drinks, and socialize.
Terms & Conditions
- Pick your painting selection 14 days before your scheduled party time.
- Make sure the minimum amount of people are paid and registered 7 days before your scheduled party time to keep your party private, or turn it into a public class.
- If at any time you realize you may not meet your minimum attendance, you may request to turn your private party into a public class.
- Please see our FAQ page for more information.
- Your phone number may be used to communicate to you about booking your party, which may include texting. Text STOP to opt out of text messaging. Message & data rates may apply.
Private Party Availability
Please call or text PARTY 267-483-5887 or email email@example.com for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!
See what the inside of our studio looks like with our Google Maps indoor virtual tour.
We are an independently owned and operated local business, so when you party with us, you help support the Warrington and surrounding area!