Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we will book a private party for you!
Why book a party at our Downtown Studio??
- You get to choose from ANY of over 9000 paintings, choose your canvas size, wine glasses or custom paintings!
- You get a private party room with your own artist which holds up to 16 people, or you may reserve our main studio that holds up to 50 people.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- It's the same price as a regular class. Minimum of 10 people required. (6 minamum M-F 10:00am- 3:00pm)
- The “Twist” (beverages) may be purchased from our bar and you can bring your own snacks.
DOWNTOWN pARTy Perks
- FREE BOTTLE OF HOUSE WINE INCLUDED (Evening/Weekend pARTies)
- Buy 10 get one more FREE! (Buy 20, get the 21st & 22nd person FREE)
- Bring your own playlist or choose from any Pandora station!
- Decorate and cator how you like!
VIP pARTy option.
If you want to have a party, but don't think you can gather 10 people, you can have an
Open VIP pARTy with a minimum of 6.
How it works; You still choose the date, time and painting (excluding Friday & Saturday and subject to room availability) .
We put you all at your very own table and open the class for anyone else to join.
For this option a two week notice is required, the painting has to be chosen right away (It can not be a painting that is on the public calendar withing two weeks before& after the date of your party) And, all 6 seats must be paid in full.
VIP pARTy Table Option!
Join a public class and get your very own VIP party table for your group!
Abailable for groups of 8-20. (no extra fees....simply request the VIP party table in your reservation!
What kind of parties can we come for??
- Corporate Events
- Birthday parties (Adults and Kids 7 & and older)
- Christmas parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Teacher Parties
- Team building events
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, etc.)
- Field trips
- Girl's Night Out
- Client Appreciation
- Absolutely any reason to get together with your friends / family / co-workers / neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10am - 10pm), subject to artist availability
How do I reserve a spot for my party?
Just email us at email@example.com
Deposit quivalent to Two painters is required at booking, which covers your first two reservations. (Deposit equivalent to 5 painters due to reserve our main studio)
7 day minimum cancellation notice.
How do I pay for my party?
Charges will be $35-$55 per person (depending on the time/canvas type selected. $37pp for standard 16"x20" canvas, 2hr class) The party spokesperson will reserve the desired day & time with a two seat equivalent deposit on a credit card. There is a 7 day cancellation notice: Deposit will be forfeited if less than a 7 day notice of cancellation is given. Time and Date of party can be changed before 24 hours with no penalty. Deposit will also be used if the minimum of 10 people isn't met at the time of the party. For parties with more than 16 people, 17+ must be paid at least 2 weeks in advance to hold the Main Studio. Party guests can signup online with the party passcode or pay the spokesperson who then pays in one lump sum at the time of the party, or individuals may pay at the time of the party. Once your party reservation is made, you will receive an email containing the contract for the party. To complete your reservation, you must email back the signed contract.
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
The sooner, the better! We will try to accomidate any request.
How do I know which painting I can choose for my party?
Once your private party is booked an invitation to our online painting gallery is generated to view our painting selections. You can also come visit us during studio hours and flip through the binders containing over 9000 paintings!
Do you offer any discounts on parties?
Children’s 1.5 hour parties are discounted at $29/person!
Book 10, get one more FREE! (Downtown studio Only)
*Minimum of 10 people required (6 minimum M-F Ending by 5pm)