Why book a Painting Party?
We are the perfect party option for your group!
Private Parties can be scheduled at anytime as long as our studio is available. Call or email us for availability.
*Due to COVID-19 we are implementing social distancing in our studio. We are working diligently to keep our studio squeaky clean, disinfected before, during, and after events, and social distance spacing lines on the floor. In addition, our artists are wearing masks and seating everyone 6 feet apart. We appreciate you and your guest's compliance with our social distancing regulations. If your guests choose to not social distance, Painting with a Twist - Longview is not at fault for illnesses. We have temporarily reduced our private party minimum to 8 (eight) guests.
What are the benefits of a Private Party?
- You can choose from over 10,000 paintings (some are 2 hour and some are 3 hour classes).
- You'll have the room to yourself with your own private artist providing you step-by-step instruction.
- It just takes a minimum of 8 (eight) guests.
- The room is yours 30 minutes before class time to decorate, mingle and celebrate – free of charge.
- It’s the same price as a regular class!
**All private parties wanting a Wooden Door Hanger piece, must book and select their painting at minimum 2 weeks in advance! This is due to turnaround time from our vendor, thank you!
Here's how it works
1. Call us at (903) 236-8585, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your party date and time, and sign your Private Party Contract and our COVID-19 Agreement.
2. After we have your reservation set up and deposit taken, a link to our painting gallery will be sent to the host/hostess. Click on the link and select your painting choice for your party. Everyone will paint the same painting.
3. Once we set your reservation with your choice painting, the same link will allow you to manage your party, such as creating online invitations and emailing them to your guests - should you chose to use it.
4. A party passcode will also be created for you so that only you and your guests will be able to make online reservations.
You can arrive 30 minutes early to set up. We provide easels, canvases, aprons, paint, brushes, and bottle openers! Due to COVID-19 we are no longer providing drinking cups for your health. Please bring your own cups!
We will hold your party spot for 48 hours, at which time we will require you to put down the respective deposit amount, or you could forfeit your day/time.
The balance must be paid in full even if the minimum guest requirement is not met. For example, if the minimum is 8, but only 6 show up - you still have to pay for 8.
Kid Parties 13 and Under - $25 per painter (Kids attending adult 2 and 3 hour parties are $35 and $45 respectively.)
2 Hours - $35 per painter
3 Hours - $45 per painter
Custom Painting (ex. Paint Your Pet, Zombie Selfies) - $55 per painter
When can I have a party?
We are available for kid's parties 7 days a week, subject to artist availability. Please note, we cannot host kid's events after 6 PM on Fridays and Saturdays.
What are the minimums?
To reserve one of our two private party rooms, a minimum of 8 people is required.
*You will be charged for the minimum number of people (8) if the attendance does not meet the required number.
Kids Parties (Ages 5-13)
Birthday Parties, Girl Scout Troops, etc.
- Minimum 8 guests
- $50 deposit
- Due to COVID-19 we are unable to allow more than 2 (two) unpaid observers in kids parties. All other adults, siblings, non painters must wait outside or stay home.
We recommend that you choose from our 1.5 hour ($25) painting gallery for kids 13 and under. If you prefer to choose from the full painting gallery, the respective price will be charged. The birthday girl/boy and their guests will paint for 1.5 hours and the other 30 minutes will be set aside for cakes, snacks, presents, etc.
Adult Private Parties
Birthday, Bridal Shower, Bachelorette, GNO, GDO, Mom's Night Out, Office Party, Team Building, Corporate Team Building, Meetup Groups, Baby Shower, Graduation, Church Parties, Holiday Parties, Family Reunion....or just because!
- Private Party Room - available 7 days a week (subject to artist availability)
- Minimum 8 guests, NO unpaid observers allowed
- $70 deposit for a 2 hour class
- $90 deposit for a 3 hour class
- Due to COVID-19 we are requiring that all attendees "contactless" pay online or over the phone prior to the event start time.
Private Party Refund Policy
- Kids Parties: There is a $50 refundable deposit at the time of reservation confirmation that will be applied towards the cost of the party. *If canellation is not given within 7 days of the event, you forfeit your deposit.
- Other Private Parties: We will charge the host's credit card for $70 or $90 (depending on the length of the party) at the time of the reservation confirmation. We will refund it when the minimum attendance is met, or use it towards the cost of the party. This card will also be used to charge the remaining balance, if applicable.
- We have a seven (7) day cancellation policy. If cancellation is not given within 7 days of your event, there is a cancellation fee of $100.
- In the event the Private Party is cancelled, store credits only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
Do you do offsite painting parties?
- Absolutely! We can bring the party to you! Prices are the same, although a travel fee will be charged. Party destinations may determine minimum attendee requirements. Please email or call for complete information for Off-Site Parties, as details are different than listed above.
We look forward to celebrating with you!!