Why book a Painting Party?
This is fun art, not fine art! When you host a private paint and sip party, you get to choose a painting from our library and all of your guests will paint that image. No artistic skill is required! We provide a fun artist instructor, painting materials, and aprons. You may bring snacks and drinks (including alcohol), and we'll have the basic serving supplies available, including cups, plates, corkscrews, bottle openers, and paper towels.
Painting Party Ideas
Consider a paint party as a fun birthday party place for adults or kids, bachelorette party idea, family reunion activity, team building activity, moms' or girls' night out, church group activity, high school or college graduation party, or company holiday party.
How to Book a Painting Party
- Check Your Party Size: We can host parties for up to 35 painters.
*Ages 5-12 : Kids party package is 1.5hrs for a 16x20 canvas surface, painting supplies, instruction, private room, and painting selection. *Due to BYOB events, kids parties are not available after 7 PM on Fridays & Saturdays.
Pricing starts at $280 (up to 10 painters) Each additional painter is $28.
*Kids virtual party package is 1.5hrs for 16x20 canvas surface, painting supplies including new paint brushes to keep, instruction, and painting selection.
Pricing starts at $300 (up to 10 painters) Each additional painter is $30.
*Ages 13+ : Adult party package is 2hrs for canvas or shiplap pallet surface, painting supplies, instruction, private room, and painting selection.
Pricing starts at $380 (up to 10 painters) Each additional painter is $38.
*Virtual party package is 2hrs for 16x20 canvas surface, painting supplies, instruction, and painting selection.
Pricing starts at $380 (up to 10 painters). Each additional painter is $38.
Pricing for SHIP TO HOME KITS start at $550 (up to 10 painters)
- You can choose to HOST PAY (one payment) or INDIVIDUAL PAY (each guest pays for their reservation).
- Upgrade your surface: (Adult Events)
+$10 per painter – 17x17.5” Real Pine Board
+$10 per painter - 10.5x26” Real Pine Board
+$20 per painter - 10.5x47” Porch Leaner
Upgrade your party:
+$5 per person - Add an additional ½ HOUR of instructed painting
+$5 per person- Add an additional ½ HOUR and make it a BLACKLIGHT event
+$5 per person - Add an additional ½ HOUR and make it a TRIVIA event
+$10 per person - Add an additional HOUR of instructed painting
+$20 per person - Add an additional HOUR and make it a PAINT YOUR PET event
- Chose a Date and Time: Private parties may be scheduled at any time when we don't already have both rooms booked and an artist is available. To see if your date is available request a party online
- Pay the Deposit: After we receive your event agreement, you will receive a deposit invoice. 2 seats are required to be paid up front as a deposit to secure the party room and gain access to the painting catalog. We do not offer group discounts for under 40 people.
- Select a Painting: After we receive your event deposit, we will send you a link to our online library to make a painting selection.
- Invite Guests: Please have your guests arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled event time to get set up, pour drinks, and socialize.
- Arrive Early: You are welcome to arrive up to 30 minutes early to set up balloons, decorative serving ware, party favors, cake, snacks, and drinks, etc. Regretfully we cannot allow large-scale redecoration of the room, and please no glitter or confetti.
On-Location Painting Parties
You can host a painting party in your office or event space! We'll bring all the necessary painting supplies and artist instructors. You just need to provide a room with good lighting, tables, chairs, and, if desired, a plastic floor covering and plastic table cloths to make your cleanup easy. Pricing for offsites varies- email email@example.com for more info.