Why book a Painting Party?
We do the work and you have the fun!
Why book a party?
- You get to choose from over 6,000 paintings.
- You have your very own artist providing step-by-step instruction.
- No set up, no clean up, just show up!
- The room is yours 20 minutes before and after the scheduled class time free of charge!
- It's the same price as a regular class.
- You can bring any drink (alcohol permitted) and light food that you’d like.
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- Corporate team building
- Family reunions
- Field trips
- Girls' night out
- Graduation parties
- Holiday/Seasonal parties
- Office parties
- Organization parties (Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs, etc.)
- Retirement parties
- Absolutely any reason you can think of to get together with your family, friends, co-workers and neighbors!
When can I have a party?
- You can have a party any day between 10:00am and 10:00pm, subject to artist and studio availability. (No children’s parties after 6:00pm on weekdays and 4:00pm on weekends.)
How do I schedule my party?
- Just contact our studio at 412-488-PWAT (7928) or email your request to us at email@example.com
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
- The sooner, the better! Our calendar fills up months in advance.
Is there a minimum number of guests required?
- WE HAVE TWO OPTIONS... We require a minimum of 12 guests Monday through Thursday nights, Fridays are on a case-by-case basis, and 15 guests Saturdays and Sundays for all private parties. Can't meet this minimum requirement? No problem! We have a special V.I.P. (Very Important Painters) Party Room for groups of 7 or more. You can party in a private room, but you'll come out and paint in our public class!
- Once your private party is booked, and the signed contract is received, an invitation to our online painting gallery is generated for you to view and select your painting.
Is there a deposit and how do I pay for my party?
- The party “host/hostess” will use a credit card to reserve the desired date and time. There is a non-refundable deposit that gets applied to your party and is NOT an additional cost. A private passcode and sign up link will be provided for individual guest registrations.
- There is a 14-day cancellation notice required (even for parties booked less than 14 days away). If less than a 14-day cancellation notice is given, you will be charged for the minimum number of guests at the scheduled class rate. Should your party not meet the minimum number of guests required; the credit card will be charged for the difference.