Get Ready to Twist at Home!
Our Gallery Collection (written instruction only)
We're so excited to extend this offering to our Twist family. The next best thing to twisting in a studio is twisting at home! See below for Pickup Details.
To Order Gallery Kits, go to our At Home Kits page - https://bit.ly/ShelbyTwistatHome Find the OPEN STUDIO option, choose your surface. On the Check Out Page, add your painting choice from our Gallery Page in the Order Notes box. Gallery paintings come with written instructions only.
What's Included in a Twist at Home Kit?
Inside your Twist at Home kit, you'll have everything you need to create your very own masterpiece including:
- Choice of Surface - please note surface of art you are choosing and pick the surface size that is compatible:
- 16x20 Canvas and 17.5x17 Square Wood Boards (art shown on either can be painted on either surface size)
- 10x30 Long Canvas and 10x26 Long Wood Boards are compatible (art shown on either can be painted on either surface size)
- Porch Leaner, 10.5x47, has limited selections for art at this time
- Paper Towel
- Table covering
- Step-by-step instructions and/or
- **Deluxe Kits include a reusable apron and a box ready to wrap**
What additional supplies will I need?
In addition to the supplies you find in your kit, you'll also want to have:
- Apron (or old clothes!)
- Favorite beverage
How can I receive my Twist at Home Kit?
We're currently offering our Twist at Home kits WEEKLY for pickup at our studio on Wednesdays 3-6 pm. and Saturdays 11 am – 2 pm. Other days and times can be arranged in advance for special pick up times.
- DEADLINE to register is
- Noon on Tuesday for Wednesday pickup.
- 3 pm Friday for Saturday pickup
- Kit orders placed after the deadlines will be available for the following pickup days.
Note: Please be aware, paints should be used within 4 weeks. Some paints could possibly spoil or dry out if too much time passes from time of purchase.