Get Ready to Twist at Home!
We're so excited to extend this offering to our Twist family. The next best thing to twisting in a studio is twisting at home! See below for Pickup Details.
What's Included in a Twist at Home Kit?
Inside your Twist at Home kit, you'll have everything you need to create your very own masterpiece including:
- Choice of Surface - please note surface of art you are choosing and pick the surface size that is compatible:
- 16x20 Canvas and 17.5x17 Square Wood Boards (art shown on either can be painted on either surface size)
- 10x30 Long Canvas and 10x26 Long Wood Boards are compatible (art shown on either can be painted on either surface size)
- Porch Leaner, 10.5x47, has limited selections for art at this time
- Paper Towel
- Table covering
- Step-by-step instructions and/or
- Video complement (when applicable)
- **Deluxe Kits include a reusable apron, easel, and a box ready to wrap**
Please Note: Open Studio is intended for advanced painters and may not have either Step-by-Step or Video instruction. To view paintings with written instructions, please refer to our gallery page here: https://bit.ly/TwistShelbyGallery
What additional supplies will I need?
In addition to the supplies you find in your kit, you'll also want to have:
- Apron (or old clothes!)
- Favorite beverage
Painting choices on our At Home Kits page all have Video Guidance (exception: Open Studio). For more options, visit our Gallery page - https://bit.ly/TwistShelbyGallery Gallery Paintings come with written instructions only.
How can I receive my Twist at Home Kit?
We're currently offering our Twist at Home kits WEEKLY for pickup at our studio on Wednesdays 3-6 pm. and Saturdays 11 am – 2 pm. Other days and times can be arranged in advance for special pick up times.
- DEADLINE to register is
- Noon on Tuesday for Wednesday pickup.
- 3 pm Friday for Saturday pickup
- Kit orders placed after the deadlines will be available for the following pickup days.
Note: Please be aware, paints should be used within 4 weeks. Some paints could possibly spoil or dry out if too much time passes.