If you’re in the mood for something new and exciting to get you in gear for tailgating- look no further. Inspired by the idea of hydrating, nourishing and amping yourself up for game day, this fruity sangria will transport you to a place between summer and fall where weekends are filled with promise and FOOTBALL! Make everyone happy and whip up a batch of this creamsicle inspired Sangria- with a sweet and tangy fusion of summer and fall fruits. It’s perfect to satiate any palate with a refreshing zing! Game Day Sangria isn’t just for afternoons before the big game, it’s DELICIOUS enough to make in a Painting with a Twist studio for a Friday night class! There’s no better way to celebrate a girl’s night out than a paintbrush in one hand and a Game Day Sangria in the other.
- 1 Bottle White Wine (choose your favorite!)
- 1 Cup Vanilla Vodka
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 2 Oranges
- 1 Punnet Strawberries
- 2 Pears
- Crushed Ice
- Fill pitcher with crushed ice.
- Add wine, vodka, and juice. Stir.
- Slice oranges and pears into quarters.
- Slice strawberries into halves.
- Add fruit into pitcher mixture.
- Serve in wine glasses, making sure to scoop fruit out into each cup!